Good Wireless Router For Home : Wireless Guitar For Pc : Wireless 8 Port Router.
Good Wireless Router For Home
- A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
- A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- Wireless routers are actually routers with Ethernet plus wireless access points so that they have both wired and/or wireless at the same time.
- Made, done, or intended for use in the place where one lives
- at or to or in the direction of one's home or family; "He stays home on weekends"; "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"; "I'll be home tomorrow"; "came riding home in style"; "I hope you will come home for Christmas"; "I'll take her home"; "don't forget to write home"
- provide with, or send to, a home
- Relating to one's own country and its domestic affairs
- home(a): used of your own ground; "a home game"
- Of or relating to the place where one lives
Triple-Monitor Array - VGA Source
Monitors are (3) matching 20" Dell 2001FP. They're older, but I'm not wild about "wide screen" monitors. This view is a 4800x1200 pixel desktop from my work laptop, using VGA inputs into the monitor. I switch source by using the source buttons on the front of the monitors. The DVI sources are for the Dell XPS desktop, and one of the S-Video is for the hidden Dell C840 laptop that's mounted inside the floor box (for emergencies only).
Mission control console created by hollowing out a Pottery Barn wall shelf, flipping it upside-down, and setting it on top of the wire-hiding floor box. I routed out a slot in the front, and there are 2 4-port USB hubs, along with a smoke-tinted plexiglass cover that hides the Motorola DOCSYS 3 modem, Linksys 802.11
n wireless router, Microsoft wireless keyboard base, and Raritan 4-port USB KVM switch (though I use it primarily for the K+M). The lights really showed up better with my older modem and router - they were all bright green LEDs blinking - looked great at night.
Creative Labs GigaWorks T40 Series II speakers are mounted to the sides of the monitor array.
Mouse is Logitech MX-something wireless laser.
Keyboard is Microsoft Wireless 3000 keyboard.
For the hub to get home, and fix the damn wireless router. Grrrr...
I will catch up on your streams soon, I promise! I'm on our ancient desktop now, but can't take it. Hoping the router can be fixed tonight...keep your fingers crossed.
Another shot from yesterday, with Miss Pissy waiting for her treats. I'm looking into our mud room from the front porch area here.
We really need to clean those windows...
UPDATE: Hubs is the best!! Fixed it up right and good, woohoo. I was only starting to get the shakes. :-)
See also: connect xbox 360 wireless controller wireless communications and networks gn netcom wireless headsets how to repair wireless network connection linksys wireless internet camera with audio convert wired printer to wireless wireless dmx transmitter
- (月) 16:28:47|
- Category: None