Long range wireless doorbells
- Taylor 1431 digital wireless
Long Range Wireless Doorbells
- Long Range is an English techno band formed in September 2005 featuring Phil Hartnoll and Nick Smith.
- (esp. of vehicles or missiles) Able to be used or be effective over long distances
- suitable for or reaching long distances; "long-range nuclear capability"
- Relating to a period of time that extends far into the future
- involving an extended span of time; "long-range goals"
- (doorbell) a push button at an outer door that gives a ringing or buzzing signal when pushed
- A doorbell is a signaling device typically placed near a door. Most doorbells emit a ringing sound to alert the occupant of the building to a visitor's presence, when the visitor presses a button. Many modern doorbells are electric — they are actuated by an electric switch.
- A bell in a building that can be rung by visitors outside to signal their arrival
- (The doorbell) Il campanello or Il campanello di notte (The Night Bell) is a melodramma giocoso, or opera, in one act by Gaetano Donizetti. The composer wrote the Italian libretto after Mathieu-Barthelemy Troin Brunswick and Victor Lherie's French vaudeville La sonnette de nuit.
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
This has the look that Ive done something to it...however, I spied Pearl, admiring her freshly picked late summer Sweet Peas, through my long range
lense, and more interestingly, from the otherside of a parked car (ie through two closed windows...or it might have been one, I think one door was open)
Aaaaanyway...If she had seen me take this, her look would have been quite different, I loved the splash of late afternoon sunlight on her face and flowers and the candid capture of my little Sweet Pea with her bunch of sweet peas.
I love the natural captures that lense has helped me get.
Caribou Along Route 430...The Viking Trail
A small herd of caribou seen while driving north yesterday on Route 430 ...a highway commonly known as The Viking Trail. The Long Range Mountains are in the background. This is a very scenic drive ... I think even more so in the winter or early spring.
If you ever visit Newfoundland, be sure to take a drive along Route 430 from Deer Lake to St. Anthony. I promise you won't be disappointed!
See also: wireless mouse remote control boston acoustics tvee2 soundbar speaker system with wireless subwoofer wireless surveillance video camera rt 2500 usb wireless lan card print server wireless g mini wireless optical mouse instructions wireless cycle computer cadence wireless headphones for kids
- (月) 16:27:32|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2016/07/06(水) 01:08:55 |
- [ Edit ]