Cellular wireless laptop
: Wireless g notebook adapter with speed booster.
Cellular Wireless Laptop
- (of a fabric item, such as a blanket or vest) Knitted so as to form holes or hollows that trap air and provide extra insulation
- characterized by or divided into or containing cells or compartments (the smallest organizational or structural unit of an organism or organization); "the cellular construction of a beehive"; "any effective opposition to a totalitarian regime must be secretive and cellular"
- Denoting or relating to a mobile telephone system that uses a number of short-range radio stations to cover the area that it serves, the signal being automatically switched from one station to another as the user travels about
- relating to cells; "cellular walls"; "cellular physiology"
- Of, relating to, or consisting of living cells
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- Jesse Hartman is a musician, filmmaker and actor, living in New York's East Village.
- A microcomputer that is portable and suitable for use while traveling
- A laptop is a personal computer designed for mobile use that is small and light enough for a person to rest on their lap.
- a portable computer small enough to use in your lap
Free WiFi in Hanoi - in 2003
I just had a beer in this lounge at the Horizon Hotel in Hanoi last week...but according to the EXIF data in this image, I took this picture back on June 8th, 2003, with my first digital camera. Since those days, WiFi access has been free in all major hotel lobbies in Vietnam.
This lobby was the first place that I even saw public WiFi in the world ... That same year I visited Atlanta and St. Louis, and although there were WiFi hotspots to be found, you had to have a cellular contract with Verizon or T-Mobile to access it ! I don`t mind paying, but I couldn't because I wasn`t a postpaid member of a cellular provider.
Hmmm, what has WiFi access for my laptop
got to do with cellphone ownership? Maybe if I want to use my digital camera, I have to have a Blockbuster Video membership too!
Just another example of why wireless
services in the US are so Third World ... they just want to get you signed up for yearly contracts, and trickle out services like 3G/4G only after the rest of the world has had them for years...at least now, there are free WiFi spots in McDonalds and other places, courtesy of ATT.
103 / 365 My Room.
you can't see it here, but i'm actually under contruction, there's random paint splotches everywhere, haha.
okay so yeah blah, i picked out my book report book early this quarter, i'm a slow reader, and no procrastination! :P :D
so yeah i'm busy, lots of homework, i'll get used to it. i'm going to go to bed early tonight --gasp-- :O haha,
so goodnight :)
See also: wireless outdoor stereo wireless controllers for xbox wireless cell company usb wireless mouse best wireless repeater netgear wireless wireless audio cables best wireless credit card terminal
- (月) 16:29:46|
- Category: None